- Opening year: 2012
- Number of rooms: 17
- Phone: (843) 292-69-15, 292-69-16
- e-mail: email@example.com
In the neighborhood: Povolzhsky Federal University (KSU), “GUM City moll”, Bauman pedestrian street, cafés, restaurants, night clubs.
The Hotel opened in summer 2012 and became one of the most popular hotels in Kazan downtown at once. It is especially appreciated by foreigners for its comfort and affordability.
Continental breakfast and Wi-Fi hotspots are included in the price.
In the room you will find all the needed amenities, even if it is one of the economy rooms (TV, telephone, hairdryer, bathroom, wardrobes, comfortable beds and mini-bars).
Hotel services and facilities:
- Telephone: café-restaurant (for 60 places), sauna with rest rooms, free Wi-Fi hotspots (including in the rooms);
- room service (food delivery);
- daily room service;
- tourist groups without accommodation catering in the hotel;
- excursion service;
- free room for newlyweds after the wedding party in the hotel restaurant.